Obama Aide Outlines Ways to Promote Innovation (Transcript)
Five corporate executives and seven university leaders discussed with John Holdren, President Barack Obama’s science adviser, and David Kappos, head of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, ways to boost the economy through promoting innovation during an Oct. 5 event in Washington sponsored by Harvard University and the Business Roundtable and hosted by Bloomberg News.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap