Jobs’s Death Was Like Lennon, JFK Getting Shot, Wozniak SaysAnand Krishnamoorthy and Susan Li
Steve Wozniak, who started Apple Inc. with high-school friend Steve Jobs in a California garage more than three decades ago, said news of his partner’s death struck him just like the shootings of John Lennon and John F. Kennedy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's