Let's Compare Mobile Media StoresKevin C. Tofel
Over the weekend, I was catching up on reading and came across John Gruber’s analysis of the Amazon Kindle Fire. Gruber wrote a solid piece about the device’s capabilities, target audience, and pricing strategy that’s well worth the read. The majority of Gruber’s writing is about Apple and like many others, he sees the Fire not as an iPad competitor, but more as a tablet that leverages Google’s Android platform in a way that best benefits Amazon while also having the potential to outsell other Android tablets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day