Startup Sauna Goes Hunting in SiberiaBobbie Johnson
Antti Ylimutka has just returned to his home in Helsinki after a trip to the far-flung reaches of Siberia. In particular, he was visiting the city of Novosibirsk. On the unforgiving plains of central Russia and closer to Mongolia than Moscow, the city, he admits, is not exactly a stop on the tourist trail, even if it is Russia’s third-largest metropolis and about the same size as Philadelphia or Vienna.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing