MBA Journal: Starting and Ending With DukeSusan Shell
I never imagined business school would be my goal—or my dream—but here I am. After more than 10 years in Washington, D.C., I am packing my house into brown cardboard boxes, quitting a fabulous job, persuading my boyfriend to transfer offices, and moving down to Durham, N.C., to attend the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing