Intel's Bryant Brings Business to Changing Role of CIORachael King
When Intel Chief Executive Officer Paul Otellini picked Diane Bryant to be chief information officer for the world’s largest chipmaker, staffers lamented her lack of information technology chops. “She’s not from IT!” Bryant remembers some employees grumbling.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's