KDDI to Replace Up to 2 Million Handset Batteries on OverheatingGearoid Reidy
KDDI Corp. will replace as many as 2 million batteries in three Japanese mobile handset models made by Hitachi Ltd. and Casio Computer Co. due to concerns the batteries may overheat.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing