India Sensex Has Worst Quarter Since 2008; Mining Stocks PlungeSantanu Chakraborty and Shikhar Balwani
Indian stocks dropped, completing their worst quarter since 2008, as Coal India Ltd. slid after the cabinet approved a bill making companies mining coal and other minerals pay for development of areas where they operate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts