New Zealand Yields Surge as Ratings Cut by S&P, FitchTracy Withers and Chris Bourke
New Zealand lost its top credit grades at Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Ratings, the first Asia-Pacific nation in a decade to have its local-currency debt cut from AAA. Government bond yields rose by the most this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day