Jazztel CEO Says Spanish Broadband Market Drop ‘Worrisome’Manuel Baigorri
Jazztel Plc, the Spanish phone company whose shares have outperformed Telefonica SA this year, said the development for the Spanish broadband market is “worrisome” following the country’s first ever monthly drop in fast-Internet connections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy