House Republicans Seek Cuts in Pell Grants, Public RadioBrian Faler
House Republicans announced plans to cut funding for Pell college tuition grants, NPR and other Democratic priorities, setting up another contentious round of negotiations on the federal budget.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts