Bulk-Shipping Faces ‘Difficult’ 2012 on Capacity, U-Ming SaysKyunghee Park
U-Ming Marine Transport Corp., the Taiwanese operator of dry-bulk ships, expects 2012 to be a “difficult year” for the market because of the launch of more large ships and higher iron-ore production in China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself