U.S. Hog-Breeding Herd Grows 0.6% as Profit Spurs ExpansionElizabeth Campbell
The U.S. hog-breeding herd on Sept. 1 was 0.6 percent bigger than a year earlier and more than analysts forecast as profitability prospects encouraged producers to expand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's