Public Workers May Face Cost of Deficit Cuts Imposed by CongressJennifer Oldham and Holly Rosenkrantz
The termination notice hit Irene Wilson like a sucker punch: “It is with deep regret that I must inform you,” it read, “that your position as a nurse for Connecticut Valley Hospital Merritt Hall Addiction Services, Division of Mental Health, is being eliminated.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion