Egypt Orders Resolution of Problems Facing Developers, Mal SaysAhmed A. Namatalla
Egypt’s ruling military council ordered the Ministry of Housing to resolve problems facing real-estate developers, Al Mal reported, citing a letter from the council dated Sept. 10.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster