LME Facing Takeover as Record Commodity Volumes Draw BiddersAgnieszka Troszkiewicz
The London Metal Exchange, founded 134 years ago above a hat shop in the financial district, may be the latest major mutual exchange to be bought after record trading volumes attracted the interest of multiple bidders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing