If Federal R&D Grants for Small Business Get CutBy
Two popular federal programs, each of which sets aside government research and development money for small businesses, are set to expire on Sept. 30 if Congress does not act to renew them. The Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technical Transfer (STTR) programs set aside 2.5 percent of federal R&D dollars for small business innovations that benefit 11 federal agencies, including the Health and Human Services Dept. and the National Science Foundation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’