Yum Brands Sells A&W, Long John Silver’s Chains SeparatelyLeslie Patton
Yum! Brands Inc. agreed to sell its Long John Silver’s restaurants to LJS Partners LLC and the A&W All-American Food chain to A Great American Brand LLC for undisclosed prices as it focuses on expanding in China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat