SEC Former Top Lawyer Says He Had No Conflict in Madoff CaseJoshua Gallu and Robert Schmidt
Former U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission general counsel David Becker said he didn’t violate the law when he worked on policy about the Bernard Madoff case after inheriting money from the Ponzi scheme.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing