Alibaba Said to Be Worth $32 Billion in DST, Temasek FundingBrian Womack and Jonathan Browning
DST Global and Temasek Holdings Pte are among investors that agreed to buy shares of Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. in a transaction valuing China’s largest e-commerce company at $32 billion, said two people familiar with the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis