Bodies Pile Up as Detroit Morgue Outsources to Reduce CostsChris Christoff
The bodies line up in the morning at Wayne County’s Detroit morgue, each bagged on a cold steel gurney awaiting an autopsy by one of five pathologists, three fewer than the county could afford a year ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations