Japan Stocks: Advantest, Cresco, Renesas, Sumco, Tokyo DomeAnna Kitanaka
Japan’s Nikkei 225 Stock Average rose 19.92, or 0.2 percent, to 8,741.16 as of the 3 p.m. close of trading in Tokyo. The following were among the most active shares in the Japanese market today. Stock symbols are in parentheses after company names.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant