Savers Flooding Stable Value Funds May Have Limited AccessElizabeth Ody
Galliard Capital Management Inc.’s stable-value funds, designed to preserve principal in tumultuous times, drew more than four times the usual inflows in August as market volatility increased, said managing partner John Caswell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure