Warren Buffett Becoming Fundraising Surrogate for Barack ObamaJohn McCormick
Warren Buffett will be the featured speaker at a Chicago-area fundraiser on Oct. 27 to benefit President Barack Obama’s re-election bid, marking the second time this year the billionaire investor has agreed to help the man who has named a tax-increase proposal after him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas