How Stormpulse Made More Money on Fewer CustomersStacey Higginbotham
Imagine you have a Web-based weather tracking service with hundreds of paying customers. Now imagine you realized those customers weren’t the ones you wanted for the long term, so you cut them off and then refocused your service aimed at a different market. For a bootstrapped startup, such a move is pretty gutsy, the equivalent of burning your ships, but that’s exactly what Stormpulse, a weather tracking service, did.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders