Australian, N.Z. Stocks: Bathurst, BHP, Macquarie, Mirvac, NewsShani Raja
Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 Index fell 1 percent to 4,040.20 at the 4:10 p.m. close of trading in Sydney. New Zealand’s NZX 50 Index was little changed at 3,290.62 at the 5 p.m. close in Wellington.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks