Obama Deficit Plan ‘Best Mix’ of Policy Choices, Geithner SaysJulianna Goldman
President Barack Obama’s deficit-cutting plan represents “the best mix of policies” for promoting short-term economic growth and cutting the U.S. government’s long-term debt, Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing