Ex-Soros Trader Bessent Returns to $25 Billion Firm as CIOKatherine Burton
Scott Bessent, who managed George Soros’s European investments for eight years, is returning to Soros Fund Management LLC as chief investment officer to oversee the $25 billion that belongs to the billionaire, his family and foundations, according to a letter sent to employees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’