British Airways Poised for Tender to Replace Biggest 747 FleetAndrea Rothman and Steve Rothwell
British Airways will begin a tender later this year to evaluate replacements for its 55 aging Boeing Co. 747 jumbo jets, of which it’s the world’s biggest operator, fleet manager Alexander Grant said today in Barcelona.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses