Winning the Small Business VoteBy
The 2012 Presidential election could very well be decided by which candidate can win the small business vote. President Barack Obama’s recently unveiled $447 billion jobs bill aspires to jump-start hiring through a combination of tax cuts and infrastructure investments. His political rivals in the GOP have all but declared his plan unworkable and put forth ideas of their own. The irony is that both Democrats and Republicans want to help small business. They just can’t agree on how.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?