Roger Ebert Can’t Talk, Eat or Drink; That Hasn’t Shut Him Up
Since July 2006, Roger Ebert hasn’t been able to speak, eat or drink. He takes nutrition through a tube. Surgery for a tumor in his lower jaw eradicated the cancer but also led to the loss of the jaw.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day