Microsoft Unveils Windows 8 Tablet Software to Take on IPadDina Bass
Microsoft Corp. unveiled an upcoming version of its Windows operating system that can run handheld touch-screen computers, aimed at narrowing the lead of Apple Inc.’s iPad in the market for tablets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock