Microsoft Unveils Windows 8 Tablet Software to Take on IPadDina Bass
Microsoft Corp. unveiled an upcoming version of its Windows operating system that can run handheld touch-screen computers, aimed at narrowing the lead of Apple Inc.’s iPad in the market for tablets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing