Groupon Makes Foray Into E-Commerce, Taking on Amazon in U.K.Douglas MacMillan
Groupon Inc. has begun offering discounts on products sold over the Web in the U.K., thrusting the Internet-coupon company into closer competition with the likes of Amazon.com Inc. and EBay Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single