Fidelity Names Feingold to Succeed Lange at Magellan FundChristopher Condon and Charles Stein
Fidelity Investments named Jeffrey S. Feingold to run the $17.4 billion Magellan Fund, replacing Harry Lange who oversaw a two-thirds decline in assets in what was once the largest U.S. mutual fund.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon