U.S. Should Consider Withdrawing From Basel, Dimon Tells FTDawn Kopecki
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon said the U.S. should consider withdrawing from the Basel group of global regulators and that new international capital rules are “anti-American,” according to the Financial Times.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts