Time to Rethink Your Domain NameFrederick Felman
Move over, .com, .org, and .edu. Thanks to a decision last summer by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), additional generic top-level domains, or gTLDs, such as .web, .bank, and .africa, are coming to town. Perhaps even more important to businesses looking to strengthen their identities, new brand-specific designations, or .brands, will become available as well.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe