Meet the New MBA Journal WritersFrancesca Di Meglio
The MBA Journals, which challenge incoming MBA students to share their business school journey with Bloomberg Businessweek readers, have become a rite of passage of sorts. Many MBA applicants read the journals in hopes of discovering what a typical day will be like on a particular campus, how they’ll ever find an internship or full-time job, and what kind of social life they can expect.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster