Rajaratnam, JPMorgan, BofA, KKR, Madoff in Court NewsElizabeth Amon
Galleon Group LLC co-founder Raj Rajaratnam said the punishment sought by the government for his insider-trading convictions is “grotesquely severe” and should be rejected by the court. The U.S. said a long prison sentence is warranted.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn