Colorado Voters May Raise Taxes by $3 Billion to Aid SchoolsJennifer Oldham
Colorado voters will decide in November if they want to pay higher taxes to pump almost $3 billion into a state education system that ranks 40th in the nation in spending per pupil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill