Chinese Property Prices to Decline in Next 12 Months, Lo SaysRobyn Meredith
China’s property prices may fall in the next 12 to 18 months as banks curb loans to real estate companies, which may slow development, Hong Kong billionaire developer Vincent Lo said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing