Asian Stocks Head for Lowest Close in a Year on Greece ConcernsAnna Kitanaka and Susan Li
Asian stocks fell, with the benchmark index set for its lowest close in a year, amid speculation Greece may be nearing a default on its sovereign debt, bolstering concern that the crisis will spread.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts