Make Health Insurance Cheaper for Small EmployersScott Shane
Rising costs for health insurance have been plaguing businesses for at least the last decade, when they began to climb after a seven-year period of stability. In 2010 premiums were more than double their 2000 levels, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation. The problem is most severe for small businesses, with the Small Business Administration reporting they pay 18 percent more than their larger counterparts for similar insurance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas