Senator Kyl May Quit Supercommittee If Defense Is Cut MoreRoxana Tiron
Senator Jon Kyl, an Arizona Republican, warned that he would quit the special congressional committee tasked with deficit reduction if defense faces deeper cuts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing