Virginia ‘Set-Aside’, EU Data, Bank Liquidity: ComplianceCarla Main
Virginia Governor Robert McDonnell’s proposal to set aside $30 million to offset the impact of any federal budget cuts is a positive step toward keeping the state’s AAA credit rating, Moody’s Investors Service said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas