Admissions Q&A: Harvard Business School
Harvard Business School is buzzing with excitement, says Deirdre Leopold, managing director of MBA admissions and financial aid at HBS. With fresh talent in leadership roles, including Dean Nitin Nohria, who took on the position in July 2010, the school is renewing itself. For starters, it is inviting rising undergraduate seniors to apply throughout the year, rather than only in the summer, for the 2+2 Program, which offers new college graduates a guaranteed berth in an MBA class after working full time for two years. In addition, the school is launching a new, required course for first-year MBA students, which is designed to have them work in small groups and roll up their sleeves for hands-on projects.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas