Romney’s Jobs Plan Cuts Taxes, Rules While Confronting ChinaJohn McCormick and Rich Miller
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney laid out a 59-point economic-recovery proposal that sets up a clear contrast to the plan President Barack Obama is likely to present tomorrow in a speech to Congress.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis