Romney’s Jobs Plan Cuts Taxes, Rules While Confronting ChinaJohn McCormick and Rich Miller
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney laid out a 59-point economic-recovery proposal that sets up a clear contrast to the plan President Barack Obama is likely to present tomorrow in a speech to Congress.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts