Most Incumbents in 30 Years May Lose Seats in RedistrictingGreg Giroux
Brad Sherman and Howard Berman have served together in Congress for the past 15 years, Democrats from neighboring southern California districts with a lot in common. That seems about to end.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks