Franc Plunges Most Ever Versus Euro as Central Bank Draws LineAllison Bennett and Lucy Meakin
The franc tumbled, dropping the most ever against the euro, after the Swiss central bank imposed a ceiling on the currency’s exchange rate and said it will defend the target with the “utmost determination.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy