Apple Bears Depart as Jobs Sends Puts to One-Year Low: OptionsCecile Vannucci and Jeff Kearns
Prices to insure Apple Inc. shares from losses dropped to a one-year low after Steve Jobs, who presided over a 91-fold increase in the stock, stepped down as chief executive officer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts