Adele Should Win Mercury Prize: Why, Like Amy, She Likely Won’t
This has been the year of Adele Adkins. Her album “21” has won critical raves and sold eight million copies, more than Lady Gaga. So it’s the frontrunner for tonight’s 2011 Barclaycard Mercury Prize, right?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing